NOS NOUVELLES RÈGLES D'HYGIÈNE COVID-19
Our priority is the health of our teams operating in the field as well as yours.
We have implemented drastic measures to secure our establishments in terms of health. We have worked on the best way to adapt our service to welcome you in the best conditions.
As part of this unprecedented situation, you will find below what we have already implemented since June 2, 2020, in line with the health protocol for deconfining Hotels, Cafes and Restaurants.
OUR HYGIENE AND SAFETY MEASURES IN THE ROOM AND ON THE TERRACE
- Our customers must wear a mask, except when they are seated at their table.
- One meter distance and can accommodate up to 10 guests maxium
- Our menus are presented avoiding any contact with the implementation of QR code as well as disposable paper menus.
- Our waiting staff and barmen must wear a mask in the dining room, the bar and must wash their hands very regularly.
- Our kitchen staff have strict rules. They wash their hands every 30’ or wears gloves. Wearing a mask in the kitchen as well as a charlotte or net are compulsory.
- At the counter, a distance of 1 meter is ensured between staff and customers.
- Contactless credit card and payment at the table are favored
- A cleaner agent is dedicated to disinfecting the premises during service: door handles, handrails, credit card terminal, reception counter, cash register, bars, WC, etc.